Bye bye Bondi … once again, you didn’t make the top 10 in Australia, according to the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards.
Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays took the top honours in Australia again, for the fourth year in a row, followed Surfers Paradise and Noosa Main Beach.
Baia do Sancho in Brazil was named best beach in the world, ahead of beaches in the Turks and Caicos Islands and Aruba.
Top 10 beaches in Australia
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island QLD
- Surfers Paradise Beach, Gold Coast QLD
- Noosa Main Beach, Noosa QLD
- Manly Beach, Sydney NSW
- Turquoise Bay Beach, Exmouth WA
- Burleigh Heads Beach, Gold Coast QLD
- Cable Beach, Broome WA
- Mooloolaba Beach, Mooloolaba QLD
- The Strand, Townsville, QLD
- Emily Bay, Norfolk Island