Viking’s selection of great earlybird offers, and golden ticket agency promo, have been launched to complement the release of the new 2018 river brochure, which features destinations across Central Europe, France, Portugal, China and South East Asia, including new itineraries to Ukraine and Egypt.
Earlybird offers on bookings made by 30 June 2017
- Book now and save $2,000 per couple on any 2018 river cruise
- Book now to fly free on river itineraries of 13-days or more including the Grand European Tour, France’s Finest, Waterways of the Tsars and European Sojourn, or fly for $495 on Viking’s shorter river itineraries of 8 to 12 days.
- Business Class – Book now and fly Business Class for $4,995 per person, valid on Europe and Russia itineraries of 13 days or more in Veranda Stateroom and above departing in March, October and November 2018. For departures between April and September 2018 add $1,000 per person.
- Custom Air – Customise your air or break up your journey on the way to Europe with a stopover for just $250 per person in Economy Class or $500 per person Business Class. Your choice of Emirates, Singapore Airlines or Qatar Airways.
- Combo Offer – Fly free to Europe when you book any two 2018 European river cruises back to back regardless of duration.
- Friends discount – Travel with friends and save $600 per couple when six or more people book any river cruise of 13 days or more.
- Bonus discount – Book any river cruise and receive a $400 per person discount if you book an ocean cruise within 12 months.
Viking is also giving away seven golden tickets to randomly chosen travel agencies nationwide. Hidden among the Viking river brochure delivery, travel agents need to open their delivery to see if they are one of the lucky winners. Each golden ticket, which can be found between the brochures, entitles the bearer to an 8-day Rhine Getaway river cruise for two from Amsterdam to Basel (or vice versa) on a pre-selected date.