A new 68-page ocean cruise supplement brochure has just been released by Viking Cruises, with six new itineraries, additional departure dates for some of its most popular itineraries, plus three new combination cruises.
New itineraries for 2018 and 2019 are:
- 13 Day In Search of the Northern Lights from London to Bergen
- 12 Day Majestic Fjords and Vibrant Cities from Bergen to Copenhagen
- 11 Day Scandinavia & the Kiel Canal from Copenhagen to Amsterdam
- 8 Day Viking Shores and Fjords from Amsterdam to Bergen
- 11 Day Amsterdam to Catalonia (Barcelona)
- 8 Day Iberian Explorer from Barcelona to London
The two new river and ocean combination cruises are:
- Scandinavia & the Kiel Canal + Grand European Tour, 25 days from Copenhagen-Amsterdam-Budapest. From $15,590 per person, plus fly free to Europe and receive $1,000 shipboard credit per couple on bookings made by 30 September 2017 or until sold out
- Getaway + Viking Shores and Fjords, 17 days between Basel-Amsterdam-Bergen. From $9,990 per person, plus fly to Europe for $995 per person plus two free nights in Amsterdam on bookings made by 30 September 2017 or until sold out
Guests can also enjoy a combination of two Mediterranean ocean cruise itineraries – The Mediterranean Explorations travels over 15 days from Rome-Barcelona-Rome. Priced from $6,699 per person, plus fly to Europe for $995 per person on bookings made by 30 September 2017 or until sold out.
One lucky travel agent will also win an 8 Day Turquoise Caribbean Seas ocean cruise in Viking’s recently launched trade incentive. The most ocean cruise deposited bookings made by an agent between 1 July and 30 September 2017 will win the trip, departing 10 December 2017 from Miami. The competition closes at 11:59pm AEST, 30 September 2017. Winner will be announced by Friday 14 October 2017.
TOP IMAGE: New 13 Day ‘In Search of the Northern Lights’ from London to Bergen