De-Mystify Peru with World Expeditions is a series of free events being held around the country that will provide the answers to a whole bunch of travellers’ questions – thanks to World Expeditions’ Peru guru, Andreas Holland, who has lived in Peru for 30 years.
- Is Peru’s new permit system saving the Inca Trail from being loved to death?
- Which are the best treks?
- What are the best ways to see Machu Picchu without trekking?
- When is the best time to go?
- Why are the Choquequirao ruins comparatively unknown – given they are as significant and grand in scale as Machu Picchu?
WE says if you are selling Peru, you shouldn’t miss these events, which begin at 6pm at central locations in many major cities:
- Sydney: Wednesday 15 November
- Melbourne: Thursday 16 November
- Adelaide: Tuesday 21 November
- Perth: Wednesday 22 November
- Newcastle: Tuesday 28 November
- Brisbane: Wednesday 29 November
- Canberra: Thursday 30 November
World Expeditions is also giving away free Inca Trail permits, valued at between USD$120 – $145, to all 2018 Peru trekking adventures, booked between now and 15 December 2017. Quote promo code FREEINCA2017 when you book.
TOP IMAGE: Cusco, Peru/Richard l’Anson