Book the Savannah cruise for your clients with Barge Travel Connection before 31 December 2017 for your chance to win.
Savannah is a hotel barge that travels along the Canal du Midi in southern France. Initially built in 1938 as a cargo tanker, this barge has been transformed and completely refurbished with a luxurious fit-out.
The incentive includes:
- 6 nights on board Savannah in a twin double cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Cruise between Bram and Le Redorte or vice versa
- Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary
- Open bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Vehicle for transfers and excursions
- Use of bicycles
- Authentic French cuisine and regional specialities
- Tour of Canal du Midi on board a helicopter
- Wi-Fi on board
- Wine tasting sessions