andBeyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
With the second, and final, phase of refurbishments completed at andBeyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp, in Botswana, the camp has now reopened with a new glamorous, light and earthy look, and a sophisticated safari style that offers a contemporary spin on the traditional tented camp.
New features include:
- hot coffee served by expertly trained baristas from the camp’s interactive food and coffee bar
- dining areas in neutral colours that feature the clever use of mirrors to bring the outside in
- open air boma encircled by a rugged wooden fence on the very edge of the Delta and set in the mottled shade of the camp’s massive ebony trees
- meticulously stocked new Safari Shop
- renewed pool area with salas for shade and comfortable loungers positioned to make the most of the beautiful Okavango Delta views
- a dedicated massage sala
andBeyond Phinda Rock Lodge
andBeyond Phinda Rock Lodge in KwaZulu-Natal has also reopened with a brand new look – an earthy soft grey palette and the interiors that are raw and natural but still convey a sense of luxury and elegance.
All outdoor decks have been reconfigured to allow plenty of space for al fresco dining, with stretched canvas shades for protection from the sun and a new rooftop terrace provides the ideal venue for dining beneath the stars.
Guest suites have received a similar treatment, with all rooms provided with easier access to their own verandas and views onto the valley below. Bathrooms have been completely refurbished to feature raw timber slabs and handsome granite surfaces.
Keeping to the spirit of Phinda Rock Lodge, the refurbishment has retained the sense of intimacy integral to this small and exclusive lodge. Glamorous new touches retain a sense of place, deep in the heart of Zululand.
TOP IMAGE: New look Bar at andBeyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp