25 years on from its first foray to Antarctica, Aurora Expeditions has launched a new-look 67-page Expedition Guide, to mark the momentous milestone! From its inaugural Antarctic voyage to scuba diving, and now polar snorkelling, the company plans to spend 2017 celebrating this series of travel ‘firsts’, while delivering even more passionate and educational small group adventures across over 15 unique adventures.
From Antarctica, the Arctic and Australia’s Kimberley Coast, to Scotland, Ecuador and Patagonia, the Expedition Guide
showcases Aurora’s fantastic range of 2017/18 journeys, including new itinerary options:
- Save Time in Antarctica – The NEW Antarctic Explorer ‘Fly & Sail’ itineraries allow travellers to maximise their time in Antarctica with only one sea crossing, perfectly suited to the time-conscious traveller. Antarctic Explorer departs February 2018 with prices starting from US$9,500 per person.
- The Ultimate Arctic Discovery – The NEW Arctic Complete voyage offers in-depth exploration of Spitsbergen and East Greenland over 24 days. Arctic Complete departs July 2017 and July 2018 with prices starting from AU$14,280 per person.
- Kimberley Celebrations – In 2017, passengers will have the chance to join Kimberley adventurer Mike Cusack as he returns to the Kimberley Coast to celebrate the 30-year anniversary of his Year in the Wilderness. Kimberley Coast expeditions operate between Broome and Darwin and depart June and July 2017. Prices start from AU$7,990 per person.
- A-la-carte Ecuador – For a personalised discovery of this South American hot spot, travellers now have the chance to build their own Ecuadorian adventure by choosing from three unique regions including the Amazon rainforest, Andean cloud forests and the Galápagos Islands.
- The 9-day Galápagos Odyssey cruise departs September 2017 with prices starting from US$7,100 per person. Andean Cloud Forests and Amazon Rainforests segments start from US$2,060 per person, with flexible departure dates.