CIT has released its 2018 Italy program packed with city packages, hotel, apartment and villa stays, escorted tours, walking, cycling and food & wine tours.
The new brochure focuses on Italian travel experiences – Art, History & Culture, Walking, Cycling, Family holidays, and Food & Wine, with a clear format, helpful icons and ‘things to see & do’ tips in each region of Italy.
2018 Highlights include:
- Cycling tours – self guided & guided, all throughout Italy
- Additional walking tours in Umbria, Dolomites & Piedmont
- Small-group tours in Tuscany, Amalfi Coast & Sicily
- Food & wine self-drive tours in Umbria, Veneto & Lake Garda
- Small group cooking tour in Amalfi Coast
- Alberobello, Puglia packages staying in trulli accommodation
- Additional Aeolian Island tours
CIT also has new villas available.
2018 Italy Brochures are now available @TIFS and have been distributed to agents nationally, or view online HERE.