Byroads Travel has released its latest small group tour – to exotic Sri Lanka – escorted by long-time travel expert Steve Mortimer, who has travelled to over 100 countries during his working career.
Byroads Travel Secrets of Sri Lanka 13-day tour is limited to 16 pax and travels between 15-27 March 2018, beginning and ending in the capital, Colombo.
- cave temples at Dumbulla
- ancient ruins at Polonnaruwa
- the spectacular rock citadel at Sigiriya
- the scenic Knuckles Range to the old Sinhalese capital at Kandy
- highlands at Nuwara Eliya, in the heart of the tea growing industry, and the scenic hill town Ella
- the tallest Buddha statue in the world and Ude Walawe National Park, Sri Lanka’s premier elephant reserve
- the south coast and its beaches and resorts, the highlight being Galle
Byroads Travel Secrets of Sri Lanka is priced from USD$3695 per person, twin share (approx AUD$4860). Return air fares from Australia are extra.