Issued by Citi, the second credit card for Qantas – Qantas Premier Everyday Mastercard® – has been launched, with an annual card fee of $49 and targeted at Qantas Frequent Flyer members who want a high Qantas Points earn rate on a low fee card.
Cardholder benefits include complimentary travel insurance and access to a travel concierge service.
Key earn features
- 20,000 bonus Qantas Points when you sign up before 29 April 2018 and spend $3,000 within 90 days of card approval 
- Up to 1.75 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas flights, Qantas Club membership and purchases through the Qantas Store
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases overseas
- 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia up to $3,000 each billing month, and 0.4 points thereafter
- Uncapped points earning potential
In addition to the points earn and travel benefits, Qantas Premier Everyday will offer zero per cent balance transfers for 15 months. Cardholders can also join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program for free if they’re not already members.
Users of the Qantas Money app can also activate weekly bonus Qantas Point offers from a range of retailers which they can use instore and online.
 Cash Advance, Balance Transfers, Refunds, Chargebacks and Special Promotions do not contribute to the spend threshold. Bonus Qantas Points will ordinarily be credited within 6 – 8 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. Offer may be extended.