The results of a Club Med survey of almost 500 Australian and New Zealand travel agents, has led to improvements, new tools and a brand new brochure just delivered to agents.
Part magazine, part detailed guide, the new brochure has been designed to help both travel agents and their clients effortlessly through the Club Med booking journey.
Club Med says the areas of the brochure from which agents will benefit most include:
- an increase in detail on the all-inclusive package, family services and experiences in each resort
- the addition of new resorts including Club Med Tomamu, Japan, Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon, France, Club Med Cefalu Sicily, Italy
- updated imagery of completely renovated resorts such as Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia
- updated Maps and Grids for easy resort comparison
- highlighted must-try experiences in each resort and region offering a chance for clients to understand the cultural highlights of the destination
- a snapshot of well-know/’influential’ guests who have visited to entice agents clients even further
“We’re extremely excited for travel agents to receive the new brochure as part of our ongoing commitment to the trade, “says Madeleine Clow, General Manager, Club Med Australia and New Zealand.
“Club Med is rapidly expanding across the globe and the role of travel agents is more important than ever. We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with agents in both Australia and New Zealand, in rewarding with incentives and providing the tools for easier sales. We know this investment will see major results in our Early Bird sales, opening 31 January, 2018.”
The dedicated Club Med Travel Agent Portal provides additional support to travel agents with resources and sales tools created specifically with agents in mind.
Club Med rewards agent performance by incentivising sales through the Great Agent Loyalty Program and offering generous travel agent rates, plus invests in Club Med In-Store Boutique (ISB) concept to bring Club Med to life in travel agencies to assist with further sales. Normally a generous 50% off, Club Med is also offering an additional 10% off (60% discount) for last minute agent travel to Bali, giving agents the opportunity to experience the offering first-hand and share the product with their families.
Pre-registration for 2019 sales is now open!
Pre-registering will give agents the first chance to book Club Med’s Early Bird Offer (up to 30% off) from 31 January – the best price Club Med will offer all year on its premium all-inclusive holiday packages, for departures November 2018 – April 2019. By pre-registering, agents will automatically receive a quote to their inbox on the day of sales opening. Once received, booking early will secure the resort and date of your client’s choice before it sells out including peak times, preferred room
To pre-register their clients, agents need to complete the Pre- registration form.