Following an 18-month makeover and expansion, Air Canada has unveiled the revamped Vancouver International Maple Leaf Lounge, offering eligible customers a stylish oasis celebrating Canadian design, artistry and craftsmanship against the backdrop of beautiful British Columbia.
Located directly opposite the priority security lanes for international departures at Air Canada’s trans-Pacific hub, the lounge is designed by Vancouver-based Gustavson Wylie Architects Inc. It offers seating capacity for 258 customers across an elegant two-level space that showcases contemporary Canadian design and artwork.
Lounge guests can enjoy:
- hot and cold dining options, including a feature salad by celebrated Vancouver Chef David Hawksworth
- a chef’s station for individually prepared dishes
- wines from Canada and from around the world
- flat screen desktop computers, RICOH colour printing and scanning, and complementary wi-fi
- spa-inspired shower rooms with rain shower heads, a Samsung TV zone, a VIP room and a quiet zone with reclining lounge seating
Air Canada offers premium customers access to 22 Maple Leaf Lounges worldwide including 16 lounges at Canadian airports, and lounges at New York-LaGuardia, New York-Newark, LAX, London Heathrow, Frankfurt and Paris.