Webjet Exclusives has launched a 14 Day Taste of Cuba, Mexico and Central America package, priced at AUD$4,799 per person twin share.
Journeying to Mexico City from Australia, either via Dallas or Los Angeles, guests spend two days exploring highlights of the city. Destinations include Plaza de la Constitucion, the National Palace and Mexico City Cathedral, plus a day trip to some of the world’s best preserved pre-Aztec ruins in the holy city of Teotihuacan.
After three days in Mexico, guests fly the short distance to Havana in Cuba, where after a day of sightseeing at leisure they’ll board a 7-night deluxe MSC cruise. During the voyage the ship ports in Central American cities of Belize, Honduras, Costa Maya Mexico and the island paradise of Isla de la Juventud Cuba.
The cruise ends back in Havana where the group is flown back to Mexico City for an overnight stay before heading home to Australia.
This 14-day package includes:
- return international airfares with American Airlines
- return Mexico to Cuba airfares
- 7 night deluxe Cuba & Central America cruise on board MSC Opera or Armonia including all meals
- superior accommodation with daily breakfast when on land
- return airport transfers in Mexico City
- some in-depth sightseeing
The package is upgradable to a 22-day itinerary exploring more of Mexico such as Puebla, Oaxaca, Tuxtla and Merida before flying to Cuba for the MSC cruise.