After revealing the lucky #13 agent chosen to take part in G Adventures’ massive UMI in the Islands incentive, the remaining, and coveted, 12 places, on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Galapagos Islands, have been revealed.
The names of all the winners were announced via a video posted to the UMI in the Islands Australia & New Zealand Facebook page.
Consisting of both top sellers and random winners from Australia and New Zealand – the winners are (in no particular order):
- Ashley Goldsmith – Global Work and Travel Co
- Baden Brown – Launceston Travel and Cruise
- Dana Brown – TravelManagers Aus
- Jake Morris – Echuca Travel
- Jamie–Lee West – italktravel Midlands
- Jennifer Voelzke – STA Travel Australia
- Jos Bauk – Summit Travel
- Gerry Tillson – STA Travel Australia
- Kayla Kelly – STA Travel NZ
- Naomi Zerner – Back Track Adventures
- Rebecca Owen – STA Travel Australia
- Rebecca Riley – Adventure World NZ
- Stephanie Jones – STA Travel Australia
But wait, there’s more … another lucky agent will be surprised next week when G Adventures announces an additional bonus spot. Agents will need to stay tuned within the next week to the Facebook group to find out who is lucky number 14 on the trip of a lifetime.
“On behalf of the entire G Adventures’ team, we would like to give an Uber Massive thank you, to the winners and also all of our dearly valued agents,” said Adrian Piotto, md of G Adventures Australia and New Zealand. “We sincerely hope you’ve all enjoyed the incentive. Watch this space because we’re coming back even bigger and better for next year’s Uber Massive Incentive.”
Over the course of the incentive, more than $100,000 worth of prizes have been given away which include both the grand prize and weekly prizes such as iPads, Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones, G Adventures’ travel vouchers or UE Booms.