Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts will unveil the first Kerry Hotel in Hong Kong on the shoreline of Hung Hom Bay on Victoria Harbour on 28 April.
The hotel group says the new build 16-storey hotel, which is the first to open on the Kowloon waterfront since 1995 and the fourth Hong Kong property for Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, will be the city’s first ‘urban resort’.
The 546-room hotel was conceived by architect and interior designer Andre Fu, who is internationally renowned for his innovative approach to hospitality projects. Providing plenty of natural daylight, the hotel’s interior features multi-level podium space with extensive outdoor landscaped gardens that connect seamlessly to many public areas. In addition, a curated collection of over 1,000 art pieces are showcased throughout the property – many of which were specially commissioned from leading Asian contemporary artists to complement the fluid design of the property.
From now until 31 July 2017, guests booking the exclusive opening offer will enjoy the following benefits:
• A choice of complimentary upgrade to the next room category or complimentary breakfast buffet for two persons per day or 20 % off the Best Available Rate
• Two complimentary drinks at Red Sugar per stay
• Complimentary minibar upon arrival
Terms and Conditions:
• The offer is only applicable to rooms (excluding suites) booked at the Best Available Rate and is subject to availability
• Stays must be completed by 31 July 2017
• Bookings must be made directly with the hotel via toll-free telephone (852) 3069 9988, email [email protected]