Great news for solo travellers – one of Scenic’s special offers for its 2018 pre-release on luxury Europe river cruising is savings of 50% off the single supplement on selected departures of 11 days or more, and with the new brochure out now, and offers valid for a limited time only, executive general manager Aleisha Fittler reminds agents to book their clients now to guarantee their preferred travel dates and choice of suite.
- Book now and travel in 2018 at 2017 prices on all departures all year
- Fly free to Europe all year round when booking a Standard Suite on a cruise of 11 days or more
- Fly to Europe for $995 per person including taxes when booking a Balcony Suite on a cruise of 11 days or more and travelling between April to September
- Upgrade to business class from $3,995 per person including taxes on selected cruises of 15 days or more departing in March, October and November when booking a Diamond Deck suite
- Solo travellers can save 50% off the single supplement on selected departures of 11 days or more
- Book now and pay the journey in full by 31 May 2017 to secure an additional $600 per couple discount on cruises of 11 days or longer, and $300 per couple on cruises of 10 days or less
This season sees the launch of two new itineraries – the 8 Day Rhine Christmas Markets, which travels between Amsterdam and Basel in December, taking in the festive markets of Germany, and the 15 Day Imperial Russia, which travels from Moscow to Volograd (Stalingrad) stopping at unique ports along the way.